Equine & Livestock Care
Preventive and general care for barnyard animals.
In addition to seeing cats and dogs, we provide care for various farm animals including horses, cows, sheep, goats, pigs. We offer both on-farm treatment, as well as a convenient easy to access haul-in facility, designed to put owners and animals at ease. Our professional workspace features top-of-the-line equipment and supplies, as well as a protected shelter and plenty of space for truck and trailer accessibility. MVS also has a fully equipped veterinary ambulatory truck for on-farm visits.
We’re able to provide preventive care, nutritional advice, and general care recommendations for the following farm animals:
- Pot bellied pigs (small pigs)
Veterinary services we're able to offer certain animals include:
- Routine exams and vaccinations
- Parasite management
- Fecal testing and deworming
- Sick and injured animal care
- Herd health productive medicine
- Portable radiology/ultrasound
- Reproductive services and obstetric care
- General surgeries
- Equine dentistry
- Haul in facility including stocks and cattle chute
If you have any questions about our services or you’d like to schedule an appointment for your barnyard pet, please call us at (618) 939-6188.